Handling State management in your design systems with efficiency.
Helped by the creator of Sidewind, a modern state engine for Webapps, we create a new Backlight’s Starter Kit based-on Web Components and Sidewind to demo how to expose stateful components from your design system, ready to handle state coming from your top-level app.
In this episode, we make the first steps defining the basics of state management in stateful components.
Juho Vepsäläinen is behind the SurviveJS effort. He has been active in the open source scene since the early 2000s and participated in projects like Blender and webpack as a core team member.
Juho lives in Rautalampi, Finland, and was chosen as the Finnish Code Ambassador of 2017 by Blue Arrow Awards. He is the director of React Finland.
- React Finland 2022 - live conference
- Revamping personal tech stack (related to this session) and re-educating myself on web development practices (Deno, simpler hydration, SSG, serverless computing)
- Exploring an option to start PhD studies (related to Gustwind and the tech there)
- Occasional consulting and product development on the side
- Cloudflare workers with Deno
- Astro Beta Launch Week
- Rocket SSG engine